Translate

Until The Harvest

Friday, March 8, 2013

This was a very good message. When I went to visit my sisters in Tally. I hope the notes I jotted down bless you richly!

Rev. Homes
Matthew 13:24-30

1) wheat and tares look alike. It was difficult to identify which was good. Just like its difficult to tell a saint from a sinner. Vs. 29 - that's why you should not be quick to judge.
L
2) the pretenders can't deal with contenders. The tares, no matter how strong, can't destroy good wheat. When you have strong faith you will be the conquer on the conquered.

3) learn how to live with until ...
Until ... My change come! Until ... My deliverance come! Until ... My breakthrough ... The Harvest. Vs. 30
Sometimes we have to wait until...


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi ... Feel free to share =)